cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Cannon T2i has my apature and fstop garbled through my viewfinder. How do I get this fixed?

itis4robin
Apprentice
My Cannon T2i has my apature and fstop garbled through my viewfinder. How do I get this fixed?
4 REPLIES 4

Skirball
Authority

What do you mean by garbled?  Unreadable?  Is it everything, or just the fstop?  If it's everything check the diopter adjustment wheel next to the viewfinder.  If it's just the Fstop I'm assuming it's a notification that it can't achieve a proper fstop - like if you're shooting in Tv and it can't stop down enough to get proper exposure.

It is garbled like a broken digital clock. I shoot in Manuel, and have tried to use different settings with the same results. It will photograph but I am unable to see the settings. I can move it up to 4000 and down as far as it will go. It will photograph and I can move my fstop from 5.6 to 33 again, not being able to read the meter through my viewfinder bit my flash bolt is showing fine & my ISO is readable.

Hi Itis4robin,

So we may assist you, please contact us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Did your issue get fixed? I have the same thing going on. Capture.JPG

Announcements