cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Canon Rebel T5

adriley
Apprentice

I've been having issues with my Canon Rebel T5 the past couple days. Whenever I try to take more than a couple pictures at a time, the screen goes black, I can't review the photos I've taken, and the pictures don't save. When I take out the battery and put it back in, I can take photos again but only a few before it does the same thing. 

I should note that I had to adjust my settings in Manual mode to take photos of a soccer game the other night, so that might have something to do with it.

2 REPLIES 2

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

Make sure your battery is fully charged.  Use only genuine Canon batteries and chargers.

Make sure you use a name brand, full size SD memory card.  Also, avoid micro-SD cards, and a card capacity of over 32 GB.  Be sure to do a low level format of the memory card in the camera, too.

Make sure the battery door and the memory card door are securely closed.  If you are still having problems, contact Canon Support.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

" If you are still having problems, contact Canon Support."

"I should note that I had to adjust my settings in Manual mode..."  Smiley Surprised

Hold on the reins there cowboy!  Try clearing all settings first.  Under the Tools menu.  That doesn't fix it than contact Canon.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
Announcements