cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant seem to pair my Canon EOS 750D with my iPhone. cant locate encryption number again.

Aimii
Apprentice

I cant find a way to locate my encryption number again as I used it to first pair my camera with my iphone, then I changed it and now I want to change it back to my iphone, and now it keeps asking to enter the password for my camera, and I cant seem to locate it anywhere.

I have cancelled everything in setting hoping I could put it back to factory settings, but this hasnt made any difference either.

Totally lost 😞

3 REPLIES 3

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

The encryption key is the password you use for your wireless system in your home. If you haven't created your own password sometimes you can find it on your wifi router. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Hi John,

Thank you for your reply, but I cant seem to figure it out. I already had it paired to my iphone and then I decided to change setting to pair with my pc. Now that I want to change it back to my iphone, so that the photos I take on camera come up on iphone, I cant seem to change it back. This is all new to me and I am so lost. Now it is not even asking me for encryption number.  😞

Do a reset under the Camera's wifi menu.  That will start the setup process from scratch, and provide the password for the camera's wifi network.  It's a good idea to write it down somewhere just in case.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements