cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transfer photos from Rebel XT to my iphone

lewisb
Apprentice

I have a EOS Rebel XT amd I was wondering if there is a way of directly transferring the photos directly to my iPhone 6.

Thanks

Lewis

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You simply have to get a CF card reader with a lightning connector rather than one made for the SD card.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

Not gonna be easy.  You might try emailing them to yourself, to the iphone, after you transfer to your computer.  At any rate your computer is going to be involved.  But I use an android which uses a micro SD card so it is easy.  But still involves my computer.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

You need the camera connection kit.

I picked up an Apple SD/lightning card reader for my iPhone 6S on eBay for $10.  It came from China, but is an Apple product and connected with no problems at all.  Put in the SD card, plug it into the phone, and you'll get the import option popping right up.  Transfer is fast and easy.

My Rebel XT takes a CF card not a SD card. Does that make a difference?

You simply have to get a CF card reader with a lightning connector rather than one made for the SD card.

Sounds so **bleep** simple..... thanks. Will look intio getting it.

@StanNH wrote:

Every card reader I ever saw, except SD readers built into a laptop, accepted both SD and CF cards.

What's a "lightning connector"?

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

It is the end that goes into the iphone instead of a USB

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements