cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon T6i vs Mark IV in Video Dynamic Range

sharif31
Contributor

Which is better. I can't tell between my friends camera with his mark iv. I have Cinestyle so a little more Dynamic range...But his isn't so raw in video.

5 REPLIES 5

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

@sharif31wrote:

Which is better. I can't tell between my friends camera with his mark iv. I have Cinestyle so a little more Dynamic range...But his isn't so raw in video.

I do not think many people are setup to make such a comparison.  Why don’t you tell the rest of us what exactly you have discovered?

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

@Waddizzlewrote:

@sharif31wrote:

I do not think many people are setup to make such a comparison.  Why don’t you tell the rest of us what exactly you have discovered?

Agree...  plus why are you even trying to compare these two bodies...  they aren't even in the same realm.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

What do you mean not in the same realm? T6i is a beast!

@sharif31wrote:

What do you mean not in the same realm? T6i is a beast!

By that observation you define the word "beast". And thereby risk what one might call terminology inflation. If you owned a 5D4, you'd have to invent a far more grandiose term with which to characterize it.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Sounds like you're trying to be an ass and you know exactly what it means. And if not. It means the T6i is a very good camera and i can keep up with a mark 4. **bleep**, just let me put on them zeiss lens and I'm good.

Announcements