model , i really like ls 2 = light weight / clear lcd / new release 2017

anyone has photo shared may i see >> thanks 

1 REPLY 1

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

@usacanon wrote:

If i buy Canon LS 2 , is it right choice instead of T6.i or T7i

today i just go to bestbuy and look around some canon model , i really like ls 2 = light weight / clear lcd / new release 2017

anyone has photo shared may i see >> thanks 

Using sample photos to compare DSLR camera bodies can be very misleading, because they have interchangeable lenses.  Samples are good comparisons for compact cameras without interchangeable lenses, but not quite so much for DSLRs.

The lens being used will be biggest determining factor when it comes to image quality.  Camera bodies have features like Auto Focus systems and image sensor resolution to compare, and you named three cameras with close to the same resolution, if not the same image sensor.

So, the most significant differences will be with the other features of the cameras.  I will not go into too much detail, but those three cameras have significant differences in the number and type of available AF points, or Auto Focus points.  These differences are reflected in their price tags.

Which one is best for you, I cannot say.  That depends upon your current experience with a DSLR, and how serious you want to be about photography.  Just remember this, though.  There are three components involved when it comes taking pictures, the camera body, the camera lens, and the camera operator.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."
Announcements