cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera cleaning?

illininutt
Enthusiast

I have a Canon T3I that I've had for about 5 years.  All the local "Mom and Pop" stores are gone.  Any ideas of where to go/ship the camera to be cleaned.  (I live in Chicagoland)

4 REPLIES 4

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

Send it to Canon for a C&C.  If they have stopped serviceing them, send it to [Removed per Forum Guidelines - Promotion of third party products, promotions, websites, organizations, goods or services.]

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

@ebiggs1 wrote:

Send it to Canon for a C&C.  If they have stopped serviceing them, send it to [Removed per Forum Guidelines - Promotion of third party products, promotions, websites, organizations, goods or services.]

What does C&C mean? 

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Clean and check.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

Stephen

Hello illininutt!

Welcome to the Canon Community Forums, we're happy to help!

Your EOS Rebel T3i is still being serviced directly by Canon. We're always your best bet to try first, as Authorized Repair Facilities are very few and far between. 

You can get a free estimate for a clean and check right on our website here: http://Canon.us/xe47

If you run into any problems, or have questions, just get in touch with our 100% free, US-based support team at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666) during the week from 8am to Midnight (ET) or on Saturdays from 10am to 8pm (ET).

We hope this helps!

Announcements