Canon Community Canon Community

Frequent Contributor

Camera cleaning?

I have a Canon T3I that I've had for about 5 years.  All the local "Mom and Pop" stores are gone.  Any ideas of where to go/ship the camera to be cleaned.  (I live in Chicagoland)

Honored Contributor

Re: Camera cleaning?

[ Edited ]

Send it to Canon for a C&C.  If they have stopped serviceing them, send it to [Removed per Forum Guidelines - Promotion of third party products, promotions, websites, organizations, goods or services.]

A lot of Canon stuff. Along with, a lot of other stuff.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

ebiggs1 wrote:

Send it to Canon for a C&C.  If they have stopped serviceing them, send it to [Removed per Forum Guidelines - Promotion of third party products, promotions, websites, organizations, goods or services.]

What does C&C mean? 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't rent software. I use Photoshop CS6, ACR 9.8 and Lightroom 6.8 ."
Honored Contributor

Clean and check.

A lot of Canon stuff. Along with, a lot of other stuff.
Highlighted

Hello illininutt!

Welcome to the Canon Community Forums, we're happy to help!

Your EOS Rebel T3i is still being serviced directly by Canon. We're always your best bet to try first, as Authorized Repair Facilities are very few and far between. 

You can get a free estimate for a clean and check right on our website here: http://Canon.us/xe47

If you run into any problems, or have questions, just get in touch with our 100% free, US-based support team at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666) during the week from 8am to Midnight (ET) or on Saturdays from 10am to 8pm (ET).

We hope this helps!