cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After shooting it show busy

Parvez
Apprentice
After showing busy no others option works till i reset ...after reset trying to took photo but same result.....
I bought the camera 2.5 months back....
Today i bought new sd card but same result ....but if i try for video its work ...only still photo option showing busy...my model rebel t6i....
Can some one help pls......thanks in advance
5 REPLIES 5

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

By chance, are you using continuous shooting mode, or taking a number of shots in rapid succession?  A "buSY" indication usually means the camera is reading or writing to the memory card/

Some camera settings can increase the time it takes to write a single photo to the card.  Most of the settings are associated with noise reduction: long exposure noise reduction, high ISO noise reduction.  

Try disabling all of the noise reduction settings.  If you are shooting in one of the Basic modes, you may not be able to disable the settings.  If you use one of the Creative modes, such as "P", then you can access and disable all of them.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Parvez
Apprentice
I tried this but no luck

Parvez
Apprentice
I already reset the camera and format the sd card in camera....all noise reduction are in disabled mood .....but still same

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

@Parvez wrote:
After showing busy no others option works till i reset ...after reset trying to took photo but same result.....
I bought the camera 2.5 months back....
Today i bought new sd card but same result ....but if i try for video its work ...only still photo option showing busy...my model rebel t6i....
Can some one help pls......thanks in advance

If you just recently bought the camera, then I hope it was new, because it should be under warranty.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Parvez
Apprentice
Yes it is new...
But my problem is i am not in usa now ....

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements