cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS 1100D black screen, error message in viewfinder

Ruben1
Apprentice

20240127_085437.jpg

 Last night I took some pictures and it said in the viewfinder that it's busy and the screen was black,,this morning I tried to turn it on and stil the same thing,the tried turning it of and on again and the viewfinder works but screen started doing this,when I take a picture it tales the picture but says error in viefinder. The Camera was sent to a guy who replace a pc board or something lile that and it didn't fix the problem, so I took it back and thay don't know what the problem is and cant fimd it,they jusy factory reset it and it eorks for a bit

1 REPLY 1

deebatman316
Authority
Authority

Canon no longer repairs that camera anymore. I would suggest looking into the EOS R series mirrorless cameras. DSLR cameras have been replaced by mirrorless cameras. Avoid the EOS M series cameras they have been discontinued. Your current EF & EF-S lenses can be adapted those cameras. Note not all adapted lenses support all features on the EOS R series.

-Demetrius

Current Gear: EOS 5D Mark IV, EF F/2.8 Trinity, EF 50mm F/1.8 STM, EF 85mm F/1.8 USM, 470EX-AI & 600EX II-RT

Retired Gear: EOS 40D
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements