cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA iP8720 Can't access web page after firmware update

voltzscott
Apprentice

My printer (Canon iP8700 series) has been jamming, printing things crooked, and looking like it's out of ink (it is not, and the supply level indicator confirms that.  I have tried the basic restart, clean heads, etc, so I updated the firmware and now I can't access the webpage because I don't have a username or password (the one to this site will not work).  Any advice on all of it?  Thank you. 

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, voltzscott!

So that the Community can help you better, please let us know which specific web page you're trying to access.  Feel free to provide its URL. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

When I go to my system preferences and go to my printer settings it gives me the option of going to the "Printer Web Page."  When I click on that I get sent to this link http://376355000000.local./rui/index.html?PAGE_AAP  And am asked for a username and password. Literally no idea what those could even be.

Announcements