cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do i select lower tray on my mg5420, everything set for letter, keeps going to top tray.....

johnsilva24
Apprentice

i have a pixma mg5420, whenever i try to print, it tries to access top tray, all settings are set for letter, what am i missing?

3 REPLIES 3

johnsilva24
Apprentice

support code 1007, i am using iphone5, and a HP chromebook, thank you

Ramona
Authority

Hi johnsilva24,

When printing from your iPhone via Apple AirPrint, the paper size is selected automatically according to the application software being used, and the region in which AirPrint is used.  When Apple's photo application software is used, the default paper size is 4x6.  If you want to print on another paper size such as 8.5x11, you will need to use a program that has that paper size as a selectable option and print from that program to the printer.  If you are printing from an application that has letter as a size option and are still experiencing difficutly, please call or email us using one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

PAMOAKO
Apprentice

it keeps telling me to reload from the lower casette. I have aligned the paper properly. I can print from other computers from the lower tray but i cannot print from the coupon website from the lower tray. Please help

Announcements