cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS8350a error 5011

alblon
Apprentice

I just purchased a Canon PIXMA TS8350a. 
I unboxed it, removed all the orange shipping tape and plugged in the power cord. I didn't install any ink tank.
When I press the power button I hear the print head moving for a few seconds, the scanner head moves for a few millimeters to the right and then goes back. Then the printer asks me for the user interface language and instead of starting the configuration procedure it gives me the 5011 error.
I've tried turning it off and on again several times but nothing changes. I checked to see if there's any piece of paper or tape stuck somewhere but everything seems fine.
Is there anything else I can try or do I only have the option of returning it to Amazon?
Than you.

2 REPLIES 2

Tiffany

Welcome to the forum!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA. While the community is welcome to chime in, the Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

I apologize for the error.

Thanks anyway for the reply.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements