cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS202 Won't Print 5" x 7"

npegler
Apprentice

Good morning.  I purchased the above referenced printer after verifying that it did indeed have drivers for my Operating System.

So I am running Zorin OS Linux Operating System which is based on Ubuntu Desktop.  I installed the CNIJ drivers downloaded directly from Canon then updated utilizing the repository.  I can confirm that it will print on Letter and 4x6 paper, however it does not list 5x7 as an option.  When I add 5x7 as a custom size in GIMP, I get "There was a problem processing document '*DOCUMENT NAME*(imported)'(job #).  When I go through the Diagnostics procedure, including enabling debugging, I get a message that no clear resolution exists.  Looking through the detailed information listed, it shows my printer by URI, interface, and serial number.  Furthermore, it shows the details of the print job, all of which match what the printer is capable of (color scheme, number of copies, etc).  I have tried this when the selector is set to both LTR/4x6/10x15cm and A4/Hagaki/L.  I have attempted this with GIMP, Firefox, and LibreOffice Writer.  The only one that actually prints something is Firefox, but then it only prints the upper left quadrant of the photo that I want to print.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated and I am willing to submit any requested logs.

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements