cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TR4522 Wrong ink cartridge

Nova17
Apprentice

I went to go buy cartridges for my TR4522 and I accidently made the mistake . They fit into the slots for the cartridges perfectly but my printer didn't accept them and I realized they were the wrong ones. I went back to the store (walmart) to try and return the cartridges for the right ones but they said since I opened them already I had to do it through Canon. They are completely unused, just opened. Is there any way I can return these cartridges and get the ones I need in return? Thanks, any help is appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

I'm not a Canon employee, just a consumer.  Your purchase transaction was your own and made with Walmart.  The products cannot be resold now that they're opened.  The cartridges in your printer have the model number printed on them.  The products support portal and manual both have the replacement cartridge numbers listed.  You had the information available, and made an incorrect purchase from Walmart.  From that perspective, Canon wasn't involved.  I might accept my mistake and move forward.  You'll have to decide how you want to proceed.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements