cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outdated Canon PIXMA printer

WhidbeyIsland
Apprentice

I have a used Canon PIXMA RMC K10425 wireless printer that someone gave me. I don't have an installation disk. My PC is old, but it does run Windows 11. I can't find drivers or downloads on the Canon website (it doesn't even recognize the model when I try to register it) and I can't find available ink. My PC doesn't recognize the printer and won't allow me to add it manually. I'm not sure how old the printer is (10 years?) but am I correct in assuming it's too old to use? I'm pretty clueless when it comes to things like this.

4 REPLIES 4

Tiffany

Welcome to the forum!

This model number doesn't appear to be a Canon USA printer model. Please double check and let the community know the exact printer model number. 
Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.  If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE

Thank you.

I'm taking the information off the back of the printer. If I could attach a picture you'd see the outside branding is a Canon Pixma. I've done a Google search and there was a 3/16/2021 question on justanswer.com where someone references the same wireless all-in-one printer model RMC: K10425.

The PIXMA printer model number should be located on the front, top or near the panel.  Canon printer models usually have model names that begin with 2 or 3 letters--such as iP, MP, MX, MG, TR, TS, G to name a few, followed by numbers.  Once you find this, you will have found your printer's model number.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Does this resemble your device?

shadowsports_0-1711848252981.png

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements