cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My PIXMA MX472 skip printing texts

carmonsr
Apprentice

My PIXMA MX472 skip printing words in the TEXT portion of "Directions" obtained from the MAP feature of the MSN page. I am using Internet Explorer 10.  Any suggestions please?.

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi, carmonsr!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need some more information.  Are you only having problems printing these maps, whereas all other documents print okay?  Have you also tried printing your map from another web browser?

That information and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

So far I noticed the issue only with the MAPS on different sources and on pages from the health program "My Chart".  Usually on the page to print, the texts that do not print are less darker than the texts that print..   The latest I tried and worked, was "highlighting" the whole paragraph and I got everything printed; however, I think this should not be an standard approach.    Best Regards, carmonsr

Are you out of color ink?

All color Ink Cartridges and the Black one are full of ink.

Announcements