cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG7720

abmudge
Apprentice

My MG7720 will not print envelopes  from the bottom tray (Cassette 2) regardless of settings.

3 REPLIES 3

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi abmudge,

Once the envelope is loaded in the bottom cassette (cassette 2), please make sure that you are selecting "envelope" and the size of the envelope on the printer:

https://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/Manual/All/MG7700%20series/EN/BG/bg-loading1500.html

Once set, please make sure that the printer driver is set to envelope and the size of that envelope as well

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

abmudge
Apprentice
No matter what I do, it tries to pull from Cassette 1, and then, of course, tells me that there is no paper in Cassette 1.

abmudge,

What OS are you running?

What program are you printing from?

**Patrick has provided accurate advice.

Envelope printing from WORD should look like this.  You can select an alternate feed method, cassette 2 for example

envelope.png

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements