cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm trying to print from my Android device. It says it's printing but it isnt.

Dani1
Apprentice

4 REPLIES 4

Stephen

Hi Dani1!

Welcome to the Canon Community Forums and thank you for your post!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know excactly which Canon printer you're using. We also need to know if you're seeing any error messages either on your printer or on your Android device. It is also helpful to know which Android device you are using as well as the version of Android it has, and the app you're using to print.

If you can think of anything else that might help the Community better understand your issue, please feel free to let us know!

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly and free US-based Technical Support Team by phone or email.

Thanks and have a great day!

Dani1
Apprentice
Thanks Stephen. I am using a note 3 with android version 5.0 lollipop. My printer is a canon mg2920. I have no error message. Everything actually seems in working order except for one minor detail, although my note 3 says it's printing; it is not. My husband is printing without problem from his Lenovo laptop to the same printer. What am I doing wrong?

Dani1
Apprentice
I forgot to mention, I am printing from the canon PRINT app.

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Please make sure that your tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi router as the printer and your computer.  You may also have to power the tablet off and back on again to refresh the connection.

If you continue to have difficulties, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements