cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have been trying to set up my PIXMA MX452 need to know where is WPS button

Neda
Apprentice

I need help in setting up by printer for wireless and just where is WPS button on printer

4 REPLIES 4

Neda
Apprentice

I need help in setting up by printer for wirelessand just where is WPS button on printer

ClayJensen
Apprentice

Just wanting to know where the WPS button is on the printer I bought and trying to connect to my Wi-Fi

You must be like me. WPS is on your ROUTER, not your printer. Printer can't connect using this if there is no button or automatic connect of some kind. Here is a link if you want to be more confused. http://kb.netgear.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/96

I use the Other Settings, last choice after you back out of the other non-useable settings. I have to manually enter my router's network passphrase after the printer sees my network. It's easy but a pain the first time. 

I am not devoid of computer knowledge, but this could be a whole lot simpler if the printer has better software. CLEAR definitions of WPS, etc. Good luck.

Julius
Rising Star

Hi everyone!

The WPS button is not on the printer.  This button would be located on your router itself.

If your router does not have a clearly marked 'WPS' button, please press the STOP button on the printer during the WPS phase and perform the Standard connection process.

If you need additional assistance, please contact us at 1-800-OK-CANON.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements