cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot get my 7120 to choose the lower tray in any of the choices i am given in the print module.

StuCanon
Apprentice

I have a Pixma 7120 that has worked fine with all the doc printing i needed over the last year.  but now that i want to print photos it will not give me any choice but the top cassete.  No choice, just no where to choose other wise.  PS and Lightroom are not able to print to my printer.  I have upgraded all softwares.

I have an Apple desktop running Mavericks.  Using LR 6.  Have a Pixma printer i am about to throw at a wall and buy an Epson.

...I may be in wrong forum...

1 REPLY 1

Ramona
Authority

Hi StuCanon,

When a small size photo paper such as 4" x 6" (10 x 15 cm) or 5" x 7" (13 x 18 cm), is selected in the printer driver, the paper will need to be loaded in the cassette (upper), and the printer will automatically print from this cassette.  When large size photo paper or plain paper such as A4, B5, A5, or Letter are selected in the printer driver, the printer will attempt to print from the cassette (lower).  If you have a larger photo paper size selected in the printer driver and the printer still tries to print from the upper cassette, please call or email us using one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements