cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma MX922 Printer Question

Moxie
Apprentice

My out of warranty 3-year-old Canon Pixma MX922 Printer has started printing blank (completely white) pages. There is plenty of ink in all the cartridges and the cartridges are free and clear of any packaging tape. I've performed ink nozzle checks and they barely print any data. I've performed "Cleaning" and "Deep Cleaning" procedures with no luck. I've turned the paper in the paper tray upside down in case the paper was not on the printing side. What do you suggest I do? There are alignment and roller/bottom plate cleaning procedures under "Maintenance" that I have not tried. Which do you suggest I try. Thanks.  

2 REPLIES 2

Jason
Whiz

Hi, Moxie.

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

You have done the recommend troubleshooting for this issue, which is to run through a few regular cleanings and then a deep cleaning. The other alignment and bottom plate cleanings would have no effect.

At this point, the best thing to do would be to reach our U.S.-based technical support team. They can be reached by 24/7 via Email at http://bitly.com/CanonEmail or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT) and they'll be happy to look into your options.

Thanks!

Jason,

Thanks for your response. I will call Canon asap.

Announcements