cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video Mode

marcsjoy
Apprentice

Can't get the video to work.  Just end up w/a bunch of stills.  What am I doing wrong?

3 REPLIES 3

Stephen

Hi marcsjoy!
So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly what equipment you're using, any error messages you're getting, and the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x), as well as the way you connect to your device (USB or networked via WiFi or Ethernet). Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue! Thanks and have a great day!

Hi Stephen,

I'm using the Canon EOS 60D. My Computer Operating System is Mac 10 x and I connect to download my photos  using USB cable.  I'm wondering if I may be holding the shutter button down too long?  Thanks for your help.

Hi marcsjoy!

Thanks for the reply.

To shoot a movie, you will need to press a different button than the shutter button.  The shutter button will capture still images.  There is a button on the back of the camera to the right of the optical viewfinder.  If you press that button, the video will start recording.  Press it again when you are ready to stop recording.

60D-Movie.JPG

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements