cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handle Bar Rig with Focus & Zoom Control with C300

DonLomonaco
Apprentice

Hi everyone!  I'm the Tech Director at my church and I'm putting together a proposal for a C300 camera rig.  I'd like to know if there is a handle bar system I can set up with focus and zoom controls on the handles.  I know this depends upon whether or not the lens used can accept these controls so feel free to suggest a lens as well.  I believe we will need a telephoto zoom lens that goes from 70mm to 200mm.

1 REPLY 1

JonKline
Enthusiast

If you're looking for a camera to use for live applications, you might be happier with a different camera body.  Especially if you're using it with just one lens. The strengths of the C300 are mostly in its versatility and usefulness in the field. Any motorized zoom lens for that type of camera mount will set you back around $30,000+. What will you be using the camera for?

The technical answer to your question is, you're looking for a LANC controller mounted on your tripod's pan handle.