cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon's Data Import Utility C100

corbyn
Apprentice

Does anyone know where to download C100 Data Import Utility for C100? I just bought a used c100 that did not come with the disc and hoping to find out how to order a new one or if there is a download somewhere. Anybody out there think this is a must or can bypass with something like clipwrapper? 

12 REPLIES 12

chrishasmail
Apprentice

This is a little late but I figured I'd mention this in case someone else has the same problem I did. If you go to the pixela homepage and select professional camcorders you should see ver 1, 2, & 2.3 listed for different c100 makes. If you click on either of the "download" links under the quick menu you'll be taken to the update-only downloads. But if you click the "software" link under the quick menu you'll be taken to a page where you can enter the serial number of your C100 and download the complete data import utility. Should work for all C100 models.

Thanks for the info on how to get to the oringal files for us OS X users without the CD or a superdrive!

Quickly getting unique filenames for FCPX is a big help in keeping clips sorted.

@chrishasmail wrote:

This is a little late but I figured I'd mention this in case someone else has the same problem I did. If you go to the pixela homepage and select professional camcorders you should see ver 1, 2, & 2.3 listed for different c100 makes. If you click on either of the "download" links under the quick menu you'll be taken to the update-only downloads. But if you click the "software" link under the quick menu you'll be taken to a page where you can enter the serial number of your C100 and download the complete data import utility. Should work for all C100 models.

Announcements