cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C300 MK II Glitch

alexnarvaez
Apprentice

Hello,

I have a C300 MK II that I purchased brand new a few months ago and I'm getting a lot of glictches in my footage. It's making my footage unreliable. I've owned and used the Canon C100 MK II and C300 MK I for years I found them to be extremly reliable which is why I upgraded to the C300 MK II. I'm not sure if I was just unlucky and got a lemon or if there is a quick way to fix this. Does anyone know if this can be fixed? It's happened on a few occasions but I'm fortunate enough to usually be shooting multi-cam so I can cut away to another camera. Regardless this shouldn't be happening. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Glitch40.jpg

Glitch30.jpg

Glitch 20.jpg
Glitch 10.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

You did not post in the best forum for you issue.  Hopefully, a moderator can move the thread to the Cinema EOS forum.  Meanwhile, I would check the quality of the memory card, or whatever medium you are using to store the images.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

goodnameco
Apprentice

Did you ever get the glitch issue resolved? I recently rented a C500 mark ii for a project, and after injesting all of the footage I noticed this same glitch on many clips. I've never seen it before or had it happen on any other Canon cameras I've used, so I'm at a loss.

Announcements