cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C100 Firmware 1.0.3.1.00 Issue

RealCoolTom
Apprentice

I just recently updated the firmware on my C100 and I was under the impression it was successful as all the correct dialogue boxes came up and the camera is functioning properly.

I'm not sure if I misunderstood or am confused but only about half of the features in this update actually got applied.

The 2 features I was looking forward to the most, being able to move around the VF in magnification mode with the joystick and being able to use the buttons on the body to navigate the menu, seemed to have never been installed.

Is there something in the menus I need to do to activate these new functions or is something completely weird here?

1 REPLY 1

Mykolas
Authority

Hi RealCoolTom!

Thanks for the post.

To be able to use the buttons on the side to navigate, they must be assigned to allow you to use them for that.  To do this, open the menu, then select Other Functions, then Assign Button.  Select a button, then select the desired function for that button.

When you press the MAGN button, the image on the screen will be magnified and you will see MAGN appear on the bottom of the screen.  You should then be able to use the joystick to move around the orange frame.

This didn't answer your question? Find more help at Contact Us.  If this is a time sensitive-matter, additional support options are available.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements