cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C100 Data Import Utility - download where?

unclickable
Apprentice

Hi there!

I lost the DVD that came with my C100. Can I download the Data Import Utility somewhere? I can't seem to find it anywhere on Canon's pages...

8 REPLIES 8

gbmcinephoto
Apprentice

I would like to know this as well.

My MBP DVD drive is gubbed and can't read any disks.

The Pixela Corproation website has it listed, but no downloads.

Anyone? Canon?

Hi unclickable!
Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry! We appreciate your participation, however we need to let you know that the Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market. If you live outside the United States, please click here and select your country or region for your support needs. Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

o-shows
Apprentice

need a c100 Data Import Utility - can it be downloader anywhere?

Hi o-shows!

Thanks for posting.

The Data Import Utility is licensed software provided by the Pixela Corporation.  They have it available on their website for download.  Clicking HERE will take you to the download page.  There is a download link at the bottom of the page you can click after reading over the instructions.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Just went to the page, looks like its only a PC download. Any OSX files available?

i have same question for c100 import utility version 1. I am still on snow leopard for reasons too lengthy to explain, but I can;t find the disc, Lost it and my imac with latest operating system was struck b y lightening today and literally explodes. lost the drive and everything time machine was attached and that was fried too. this can't get any worse. any idea how to download for mac os 10.6 and also how to get another disc

http://www.pixela.co.jp/oem/canon/e/index_biz.html

I just looked at the rev 2.3x screen.  There is a download for MAC.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."
Announcements