cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to look for in a used G30?

globalbob
Apprentice

Can anyone tell me what to look for or look out for when purchasing a used G30 other than wear and tear? I do not believe they have shutter counters so what else do we need to know that may be a wear and tear issue other than cosmetics? How do we determine how much use it has gotten other than ask? Ty

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

VideoGeek
Mentor

Will you be purchasing this from an individual in person or is this an online purchase from a site like eBay?  If it's one you can physically touch would you be allowed to test it before purchasing it?  Hopefully someone who is more knowledgeable than I am will respond with a useful and helpful answer.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

VideoGeek
Mentor

Will you be purchasing this from an individual in person or is this an online purchase from a site like eBay?  If it's one you can physically touch would you be allowed to test it before purchasing it?  Hopefully someone who is more knowledgeable than I am will respond with a useful and helpful answer.

Thank you. Forntunatelyit as a backup cam and barely used. Works GREAT! The cables were in origial box unused.

Good to hear it is working well for you.  Thank you for the update.  I had two G20's and had let them go thinking I would use the DSLR more and since it had removeable lenses I thought I was good to go.  I had sellers remorse and eventually got two refurbished ones.  The point being is that I like my Canon camcorders.

Announcements