cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with HDMI Output. XF205.

PalmBeachTouch
Apprentice

Ok. So I'm opening this up to the forums because I can't make any sense of it.

I have an Canon xf205, an AJA Io4K, and an MSI GS63VR Laptop, I use this rig for streaming touch football games. However, about 3 months after purchasing and using the AJA box stopped recieving hdmi from the camera. So, assuming it was the camera, I began troubleshooting. I plugged the Camera into a monitor to see if it was exporting video. Camera was working fine. So I plugged my desktop pc into the AJA box and it recieved the HDMI output fine. So, atm, I have 2 devices that both work fine, but not together. I have tested many hdmi cables, tried changing various settings but to no use. 

If anyone has any ideas I am more than happy to hear them.

Thanks,

EDIT: Im thinking it is the Camera rather than the AJA box due to the AJA box recognising everything that has a HDMI output in this house (alot) and the Camera only being tested with a couple monitors.

1 REPLY 1

Tim
Authority

Hello PalmBeachTouch, 

I understand your XF205 may not be outputting correctly from the HDMI.  In order to get a better sense of what the issue may be we would need to evaluate your equipment on site.  You can set up service through Canon's Service and Repair web site, here

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements