02-12-2017 12:07 PM
Recently recorded around 45 minutes (at one time) of my son's Eagle Scout court of honor, and when I attempted to upload the file through the camcorder's WiFi - I could not select that file. There was a "?" in the box that gets checked when you select a file to upload through WiFi (like YouTube).
Looking at the SD card that this file was saved to, it showed 3 files instead of one for the ~45 minutes of recording that I did for the first video.
My questions are:
1. Does the camera force smaller files?
2. If yes, why do I not see the multiple files that the camcorder made when trying to upload files through WiFi? Or when looking at them on the camcorder's file browser?
3. Is there a way to set the max size of files?
4. How do I get the camcorder to recognize these multiple folders so that I can uplooad via the camcorder?
Thanks for any help.
02-12-2017 10:53 PM
So the community may assist you we'd like to ask a few follow up questions for you.
1. Where or how are you attempting to upload the files to?
The camcorder may have broken up the clip into smaller files depending on the recording quality and time. There is no way to change this within the menu unless you reduce the quality size and or time.
02-12-2017 11:36 PM