Canon Community Canon Community

Community Manager

Share Your Canon Story!

We want to see your photos! Share your images and inspire us with the story behind the snap for a chance to see your photo featured on our Instagram page. Submit your images at canon.us/mycanonstory

Forum.jpg

About this photo

Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark III

Lens: Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM

Aperture: f/6.3

ISO: 160

Shutter Speed: 1/320 sec

Focal Length: 70mm

New Contributor

Re: Share Your Canon Story!

I AM UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD PICTURES OR VIDEOS FROM MY VIXIA HF R500 TO MY TOSHIBA SATELLITE---HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi CMVIBRATOR,

Thank you for reaching out!

To transfer movies and photos from your VIXIA HF R500, you'll want to ensure you have the most recent software that came with your camera installed onto your computer. This includes the PIXELA software. You can download the software directly to your computer from our site HERE

Once you have the software installed, if you still have issues, don't hesitate to reach out to our US-based Technical Support Team. They're 100% free, and will be happy to help! They're available by phone or email at http://Canon.us/ContactCF  

We hope this helps!

New Contributor

New Contributor

How about a Real "Canon" Shot

Frequent Contributor

I downloaded pics/video HFR 600 to my HP computer by using the card reader of the computer.