Canon Community Canon Community

Occasional Contributor

New Canon Service & Support YouTube Channel

Canon's Service & Support now has a dedicated YouTube channel! Here you can find answers to your most common Canon product & service related questions with how-to's, service tips and much more! We've recently launched wireless connection how-to's for the following PowerShot models; ELPH 360 HS, ELPH 190 IS, SX720 HS, SX620 HS, SX420 IS, SX540 HS, and the G7X Mark II. Be sure to subscribe to our channel and check back often for new content! Click here to learn more. 

Reputable Contributor

Re: New Canon Service & Support YouTube Channel

Do you have a link to the Channel?

================================================
Diverhank's photos on Flickr

We sure do, diverhank! Check out our newest YouTube channel right HERE.

New Contributor

Canon mx920 took 15 minutes to print 40 pages!

Canon mx920 took 15 minutes to print 40 pages!  Why does it click and whirr for a whole minute before it starts to print? EVERY TIME it prints! Maddening when you need to print something important in a hurry!

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Canon mx920 took 15 minutes to print 40 pages!

Same here ~ had a Canon previously and loved it.  When it "died" I made the mistake of buying the MX920.  Worst printer I've ever had.  More often than not, it does not "respond".  I used to be able to turn if off and back on to reboot ~ that doesn't even work any more.  So frustrating ~ has never worked right for more than a day at a time.  Hate this printer!  Very disappointed in Canon and will not purchase Canon again.

New Contributor