Canon Community Canon Community

Community Manager

Get Connected Wirelessly! - New Wireless Printer How-To Videos Available Now

[ Edited ]

Sometimes the wireless setup process can be a bit challenging. Canon has developed new video tutorials to help guide you through the process every step of the way! Get started with the new "Essential Video Guide for Setting Up Your Wireless Canon PIXMA Printer" video series. Currently available for the PIXMA MG2920, PIXMA MG2922, PIXMA MG2924, PIXMA MG3520, PIXMA MG3522, PIXMA MX490, PIXMA MX492, PIXMA MX472, PIXMA MX479 and MX532 printers with more models to come. Stay tuned!
Click Here  to see videos for the models listed above.

New Contributor

Re: Get Connected Wirelessly! - New Wireless Printer How-To Videos Available Now

Yes I must say "very challenging" is a "very nice way" to say it. Took 4 hours to get this up and working. Since Cannon CS isnt available on Sat, I had to call Geek Squad to get help. OMG.....might be a return!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Get Connected Wirelessly! - New Wireless Printer How-To Videos Available Now

Hi, OLKODAKGAL!

While our phone support team may be open on weekdays, our email support team works 24/7, including weekends and holidays.  We'll be glad to help you with your printer setup now at http://bit.ly/CanonEmail

We look forward to working with you!

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

If you want to download printer driver ,I can help you.

[Link removed per forum guidelines]

New Contributor

Hi :

Thanks for the response.

Since then I was able to connect the printer myself with a lot of ohs followed by a few "selective words" Smiley Happy

I am glad to know there is a video now..........I will be sure to keep this post dear to my how to section.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Please I have a return label that needs to be printed out as soon as possible and I can't seem to get my printer to communicate with my iPhone or iPad it's a Pixma MG6120 I went through connecting it wirelessly and it says it's connected but when I hit the print button it comes up with no AirPrinters found???? What is up? Down ? I don't know?